Follow

The whole problem I have with this issue is nothing was done medically.  Nothing to help me. Two weeks later, I get a wrist band in the mail. I was never seen by anyone for the matter and that hurt me. I had no idea what to do and that worried me very much. Please help me as soon as possible.

Find Care & Housing
You have another post to us in which you claim to be in hospice and being treated like a dog, Joshua.
These two posts are leading me to self report my own post to bring your problems to the attention of the admins on our site to review your posts.

As to your current question, call the authorities in your city, county for help. This assault happened a few days ago so this is not an emergency situation, but does require the action of authorities in your own city. Call your local police and they will guide and direct you to the help you need.
(1)

I’m very sorry that you experienced such pain.

See if you can follow up with this situation. Call 911, APS, etc.

Wishing you all the best.
(0)

Yes, call 911 right now.
(0)

I noticed that u have posted twice. Please understand that we are a forum of Caregivers from all over the US and other countries.

If you can use a Computer, you can call 911 and ask for Adult Protection services. Ask that they come out and look into ur complaints. Sorry, we cannot help u.
(0)

We are a forum of caregivers to elderly loved ones from around the world. I suggest you call the police to file a report.

Good luck.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter