Follow

Ar funerals in my area. It is common to put out pictures of their life and make a poster board people can look at before and after receiving line
After he fell and got septic spent a couple of months in hospital,/nursing home... We tried to to clean his in bedroom. He keeps be house clean was in a charter fisherman. Have to keep tidy ship... For safety. That normal for him.. he does that at home too but he saves every piece of paper he has gotten they r all in piles and he claims to know what is happening n every pile.... So I tried to clean that.. I eventually bought a bulletin board... Divided it in 3 areas of his life....

It kind of reaks of getting ready for funeral, not my intention... But it might be having a calming affect now.. like I got everything down, so I can relax now.. kind of a celebration of life while alive

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
That is nice to hear. I bet he'd be proud of you for keeping things orderly and dividing the board into three separate themes.
(3)

It's a great idea and I love the whole story, even to the "ship shape for safety". Those of us with control issues --and count me one--are greatly comforted by being able to visually SEE things in control.
Good on you!!
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter