This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Unfortunately, there is not much in the way of government help for caregivers. I would recommend trying your offices on aging in both FL and PA...may find some local help or assistance. Also, the social workers at hospitals are great resources.
I think it is a good idea for you to return to your job and your life. Look into in-home care if your Mom is living with you. Do you have siblings or family that can pitch in (most of us do not)? Does your mother have income that can help?
Good luck

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter