I was to go there ahead of time to take care of the paperwork but was advised that things are changing and that I would have to do paperwork in the parking lot and when I taken mom there I would not be able to go in and would not be able to see her for at least 60 days! In my heart I could not do that to her or me. It would've terrible to take her from her own to this strange place and just leave her at the door. I told them that I would be refusing at this time. Luckily I will not have to start the process over. It will be on hold for now. Thank you to everyone that offered advice and loving thoughts....

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I agree, good idea. It's better to do it later. :)
All the best

Very wise, using sound, common sense judgment as the situation unfolds.
Let us know if there is advice needed to care for her while you keep her at home!

You've got this!

I was wondering if you went ahead or not - FWIW I would have done the same thing.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter