Follow

Depression and keep motion okay, and I need him to help me sleep.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
More information please?
(2)

Your profile says you are caring for someone, living at independent living and the primary ailment is mobility problems.

Is this (?) question about them or you?

If you or they suffer from depression, a dog is a good companion. Nothing wrong if your pet sleeps with or near you. Better than taking drugs, in my opinion.

Do you have a question?
(4)

I love my dog and having him near me is very comforting to me. We also have our next door neighbors dog @ nite. He's a Chihuahua who sleeps w me. We call him our God-dog. Our neighbors rent and aren't allowed to have dogs inside so he comes to our house @ bedtime. I can't imagine life w/o at least one dog.
(1)

I’ve had insomnia since I was a teenager. It totally sucks.

I also have three three little dogs. These three are the sweetest dogs I’ve ever had - and I’ve had at least one dog ever since I first moved out of my parents home right after college. There has been a year or two off - after the passing of one of my fur babies- when I’ve sworn I’ll never get another because the heartbreak of loosing one is so hard.

But I always do - get another one. Because there is nothing that compares to the total unconditional love and devotion that a good dog gives.

I wish sleeping with my dogs could be the answer to my insomnia. Instead, hubby and I end up clinging to the edges of our king size bed while our fur babies lay sprawled out in the middle!

If sleeping with your dog provides you comfort and allows you to get a good nights rest - by all means keep doing it!
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter