This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
To get better info on this thread, say a bit more about yourself. For instance, if you are elderly, and your children are ripping you off, that's financial elder abuse and a crime. Perhaps just call the police, or adult protective services in your county, then THEY will need the attorney, not you so much. Sure you'll get more specific advice here if you can come up with more information.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter