Follow

My grandmother hasn't been improving, not eating or taking medications since contracting the Covid19. Tonight I had to make the hardest decision is to let her go at 99 she has lived a long life. She is loved by everyone but she will be free and reunited with her sisters and my mom. It's just a matter of time.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
You made a brave decision. Be strong and know you were loved by your Aunts, Grandma and Mom God Bless you and give you strength and peace.
(1)

It sounds like it was a difficult, but, loving and thoughtful decision. I hope she is resting peacefully. Take care.
(1)

I am so sorry.

May God give her a peaceful passing and may you receive grieving mercies and comfort during this difficult time.
(0)

she will be moved to hospice care as of today the doctors have called me she still hasnt eaten or taken medications other than a few sips of water
(1)

prayers and love to you and yours during this time.
(3)

Dear Coneal,
May God bless and keep your dear grandmother in his loving care. Wishing you peace and strength during this most difficult time in your life. Hold tight to those very special memories you hold most dear. Wishing your grandmother comfort and peace. Hugs to both of you.
(1)

You made a decision I'm sure she would have wanted to make. She had a good life and she will not be suffering anymore. She will see her loved ones soon and she will be grateful to you and always love you for being so brave,, strong and loving. Peace and Light to you.
(4)

I'm so sorry...may you receive peace in your heart and be comforted by loving memories of her.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter