Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Blue, I'm so sorry for your loss.
(1)

Blue, May God grant you grieving mercies and peace during this difficult time.

What a blessing that she rallied and was able to make some more happy memories for her family to cherish until they see her again.

Great big hug to your entire family 🤗
(2)

Sorry for your loss Bluefinspirit.

And thank you for sharing your Mom's post-it notes! That was so encouraging about life's attitudes.
(1)

blue - deepest condolences and prayers for you at this difficult time. I am glad your mum is now at peace ((((((hugs)))))
(3)

I am sorry for your loss. Precious Memories. Hold them close.
(1)

Bluefin, my deepest condolences for your loss. Prayers of comfort for the loss of your Mother. hugs
(2)

I am sorry, I hope things go peacefully and without pain. Hugs to you
(1)

Thank you all for your kind words! I'm not sure why, but it was very therapeutic for me to talk about the experience with anonymous people who have either gone through the EoL experience with a LO or will soon.
Hugs to all of you!!!
-BluefinSpirit
(5)

Blufinspirit, I'm sorry that I missed your posts and updates on your mother.  Please accept my apologies, and condolences on your loss.   

I'm glad though that you were able to take comfort from other generous and thoughtful posters here.
(3)

Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children and the younger generation. For they are us; our bodies are only wilted leaves on the tree of life.
Albert Einstein
(3)

Pjmax,
“To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
― Thomas Campbell
(1)

(((hugs)))
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter