Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
You and your hubby are close to my heart and GOD's.

Some of us need a smack from GOD to come to him. I did. I was 44 yrs old and had made a mess of my life before I woke up. As I once told Secret sister: Having grown on a farm with sheep I should have known...Shepards don't use hooks & staffs so much anymore, they use dogs. My Shepard sent the dogs after me when I was lost....I'm sooooo grateful now but at the time it was true hell. HE gives us free will & will leave us to our own devises if that is what we want. Some of us are stubborn and have to come to the end of ourselves before we are ready to start anew. I pray others have more sense than I but whatever it takes.....as long as they come to HIM. I wasted sooo many years I won't get back, but now I finally have the instruction & guidance I always needed. A late bloomer but blooming just the same. LOL through tears.
All glory to HIM.
(0)

God don't make no mistakes, he knows what we're going through and will be right there for us all.

I'm late in adding a response but I was wondering if you'd contacted your local newscasters. I have seen a lot of request for help and the news are a very good resource for you to go too. They will put your story on the air and watch how God will work for you.

It's worth a try and I hope this suggestion helps.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter