This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
If your fathers income and assets is small than he might qualify for Medicaid. Also, if your father was a vetern than you can apply for a grant called "Aid and Attendance" it will pay a %monthly based on his income. Also, talk to the nursing home director. They might know of some extra money out there he might be able to get.
I knew of someone who made a deal with a nursing home. If she would volunteer so many hours a week at the home they took the difference off her fathers monthy cost to stay there.
I know you will get a lot more suggestions from others on here as well.
Have faith it will work out!

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter