Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
My family isn't even trying to "Save" her, just the money. I know I legally don't have any thing to hide. It's so unfair-to be guilty until you prove you are innocent, to have the shame even if you don't deserve it. And to work so hard on her care and have this be your thanks. But what if you get arrested and she gets, what, stuck in a nursing home?. This is not at all how I thought our country operated, except with the IRS of course.
(1)

I had the same thing happen to me. And my mom lied. Her friends think they're "saving" her.
(0)

The first time was "unfounded". The second time just started. The Dept of Aging won't give me enough details to file harassment. They say it's confidential. Why can people accuse you, if they have no facts, like about the care of the person. My accusers haven't even visited for two years And why doesn't the Dept of Aging check with my mom's doctor? It's freaking me out
(1)

pennynunez,

you can file for harassment if both times, they found there was no elder abuse.. or you can just thumb your nose at them and tell them to do what they feel they need to do if theyre that concerned about the money more than theyre mother!
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter