Follow

So I am not involved in caregiving anymore because I chose not to be. So anyway, I have tried my hardest to revert back to what life was life before but I guess when you care for someone, nothing is perfect. So I do not live anymore with HIM but we still get along fine. Honestly, since they destroyed the ACA, I put him on my insurance because it was the right thing in my opinion to do.

Which brings me to the problem...HE showed up at my house on Friday with a bp of 213/160. I should have called ambulance I know. I had to promise to not call an ambulance or do cpr or any life saving measures because he would rather die than deal with his mom anymore or crazy family. So I am sitting in my room right now thinking while HE is on my couch infected with something called pseudomonis and has open sores on his head from being forced to do wound care by medicaid waiver. Oh and he's been here since Friday touched my head while watching a movie and as of yesterday, I have the same open sore he does. Unlike him, I am on antibiotic waiting for test results back....sorry off topic. Ok, if his mom or other family just got sense knocked into them I would be okay with that. If they shoved her in a home, cool. I just know, I can't be the person he falls back on anymore...thanks for letting me vent.

Find Care & Housing
1 2 3
With everything going on in my life, I lost it today. When I lose it, it is not pretty. I called my old "work husband" a p$ssy for expecting me to fix everything when I cant anymore. I am tired, really tired of trying to do the right thing with life when people cant stand up for themselves. I dont understand why the weight of everyone elses problems fall on me then Im an a$$ for refusing to be drawn in.
(1)

Oh tacy. Of all the sh*ty luck. At least you got some comic relief at ComiCon! Hang in there, girl.
(1)

I met with the police today, they arent going to do anything...big suprise, not really. Back in college, I managed that big health food store. I went out one night with a coworker after the discount day. I didnt go out often but whenever I did, the customers who saw me would always buy me a drink. It wasnt anything unusual. So that night, there was a cop customer there bought me a drink, no big deal. He was drunk, intimidated me with a gun and assaulted me, during the struggle, my zygomatic bone was fractured and I still have a small scar on my eyebrow. The hospital and his boss, also a customer, covered for him and told him just to stay away. It wasnt the same 20 years ago as it is today (I feel old saying that) so really what could I do. I hate police and do not trust them to this day. Well, the jerk is now the big wig and wont pursue charges. Just being in the same room with him has set off anxiety and brought back memories I buried years ago. My lawyer says its past the statute and its best not to open that can of worms.

The lawsuit papers were delivered though.
(4)

Tacy, please keep posting!
(1)

Son is still upset and talked me into going to Comic Con with him for career research. OMG, I have never been in a room with so many socially awkward people in my life. The only cool thing here is a new statue put up of Joe Louis and I had to he was to grown people dressed like fairies and comic book characters. All I can say is wow.
(4)

Tacy - please don’t back down on inisiting ahole is changed with a felony.

As it will be a prosecutor for the District Attorneys Office who ultimately determines the charges - ask your attorney to place a courtesy call to the DAs office to communicate your stance and expectations regarding the situation. I’m betting they will sit up and take notice.

I couldnt agree with Blackhole more - they aren’t going to leave you alone until they learn you aren’t to be f*cked with.

And as far as you continuing to post and others perhaps being unhappy with it... F*ck ‘em if they can’t take a joke. Know what I mean?
(3)

Yes Barb, I had gotten a wisdom tooth pulled and was sleeping the day away since I dont take prescription pain pills. My son answered the door and shit hit the fan.

Blackhole, yes it is a felony in the real world but not in a city rated 7th in the most dangerous cities to live in in the US...not a priority. Police want it just to be a misundertanding and when aholes wifes relatives work at PD, what do you expect.

I flew to PA after meeting w lawyer yesterday for interview and its not the right fit per say. The lawyer wants to sue for $5 mil with the majority hitting a malpractice liability policy of the doctor. Reasons being, I have degenerative disk disorder and could get pain pills anytime I want but I dont. The old doctor subjected me to urine samples and cut me off from zanex and zoloft cold turkey based on ahole calling him, lying and the false police report. Detox is awful by the way. The dr is a moron but it isn't his fault, its the family's.

On another note, I really do not know if I should post anymore. I have read comments about the self absorbed drama and I had thought it was ok to vent or at least get things off your chest when you need to but maybe I am wrong, i just dont know.
(0)

Tacy, your lawyer has solid advice. At your appointment with him, take a deep-dive into what he is suggesting.

This is your one serendipitous shot at showing ALL of these clowns that you are not to be f*cked with. With proper legal strategy, they will be obligated to leave you alone - for life.

BTW do not cave on anything felony-related. After the immediate angst has settled, “felony” might seem too harsh. It’s not.
#1) Any felony charge here is clearly earned. No reason to water it down.
#2) Convicted felons have a legal obligation to separate themselves from firearms. [At least they do in my state of residence.] If you can downgrade one sociopath to “unarmed,” your community will be a safer place.
#3) A felony conviction sticks out like a sore thumb when someone applies for a job. Or tries to get clearance to be a neighborhood sports coach or volunteer at his/her kid’s school. It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

***Yes, folks, I am aware that convicted felons (and everyone else) can still schlep around with unregistered firearms and/or avail themselves of the “gun show loophole.” Please resist the temptation to chime in with your pet 2A opinion. This is about Tacy. This is about Tacy’s opportunity to press charges that have some teeth — as opposed to strictly civil charges.***

Tacy HANG TOUGH. As one smart cookie already suggested, your lawyer would not be making these suggestions if they were not viable.

Justice. In the truest sense of the word. Strip away the emotion, and you are left with: justice.

Make it happen. ((((hugs)))) 🧡
(5)

Are you saying you were assaulted inside your home, Tacy?
(0)

I finally got the boat back yesterday. I received a call from the company brother works at and his poop rake patent was approved for wastewater treatment plants and they do not want bad publicity because they have contracts with major cities and blah, blah. I hung up.

I received a call today from an unknown number...it is my son. He received a call from the wound clinic for DG's appointment tomorrow to get a placenta graft on her legs and they were told he was her new caregiver, lmao. My son is the type that tries to avoid things and just changed his number. I told him, he had to call and say he was not a caregiver, give them the family's phone numbers and tell them not to contact him again. What a waste of tax dollars.

My lawyer wants to file the lawsuit againts family, the state, the waiver administrator (individually and personally) and my former doctor (DGs current doctor for HIPPA violations and malpractice). I meet with him in the morning.
(3)

The other day when they all went psycho on my son, i was woken up by a hand around my throat, a pillow over my head and a shot in the ribs and a death threat. A week later, i am still bruised up. I called the alz assn. Hotline on what to do and i got a call back today from a case mgr. Based on pics and recordings, they are willing to ask petition the court for a guardian ad lidem. Its odd, they seem to be more worried about me than her at this point. After all of the "rights" bs i heard in the past, it is nice to be heard.

I dont really like to divulge all the detais because there are aholes on here that say you deserve it but no one ever deserves abuse and thats my opinion.
(3)

So, I am still waiting to get the boat back. They let him go to San Francisco until tomorrow for work so I am just waiting.

The sister is back in Germany and blowing up my WhatsApp which I dont answer. My only female friend was over today and decided to answer to see how bad it really is. She listened to almost an hour of self absorbed babble about sis meeting a roadie from Earth, Wind and Fire who she's in love with (I have no idea who they are and thought they were the Age of Aquarius band), him taking her to judas priest and how once you turn 50, all women should be required to get botox, butt implants and boob jobs...her nonsense just gives you a headache. The last 2 minutes were please dont be mad, gotta go. I have never seen my friend laugh so hard. I just uninstalled whatsapp and called verizon to block calls from Germany.
(3)

Yep, same one.
(2)

Not “Ugh”. Weeee!!!

Make sure the police charge him with everything and then sit back and enjoy! Isn’t this the guy who spearheaded the drug theft charge that nearly ruined your son?
(5)

Thanks Rainmom, I feel the same way.

So I talked to the lawyer. The bully "transferred ownership" by providing the SOS with a bill of sale with my "signature." First of all, unless your a pro, my signature is worse than a doctors and is hard to replicate. The documents have a girly, bubbly signature so the police are comparing signatures...what for is beyond me. Secondly, is anyone really stupid enough to sell a 30 ft, limited edition speed boat for $500...you could scrap it and make more...also, how could anyone in their right mind believe it. The lawyer says that just put them into felony forgery, identity theft and one other charge. Ugh...
(3)

Tacy - listen to your lawyer, he’s not lashing out in anger and has no emotions vested in this whole
cesspool. Lawyers work based on law, logic and reason - not too mention the prospect of making a few bucks. He wouldn’t have suggested it if he didn’t think you had a winnable case.

But heres what I thinking: show them that you’re more than capable of playing hardball with them. Take the legal cases far enough to put the fear of God into them and then offer to settle. Get enough money to pay your attorney and then demand they agree to... whatever you’d like but start with each and every one of them agreeing to never contact you and any member of your family EVER AGAIN. EVER!!!

As for the boat. Oh hell yes!!! Get the boat back and press charges and don’t back off on that one. The very thought of what that azzhole did chaps my hide - and I’m not even involved beyond considering you a cyber friend and an all around pretty cool - and smart chic. I can imagine the rage you must have felt. Pure rage that knows no bounds - as you recently referred to. Bullies only understand bullying. The utter gall of what he/they did! Grrrrr!!!
(6)

Yes, I have thought about moving several times. A French company has been recruiting me for a VP of Finance position and is flying me to PA next week to the US corporate office and they would relocate me. I have been contacted by people in Austin and Phoenix too. If those wack jobs move to Oregon, thats one place I would avoid.

So yesterday, I woke up and I admit I am a creature of habit...go to the grocery store every Sunday and Wednesday at 6 am because that is when fresh fruit comes in. During the breakup, he got the vehicles and I got the boat. My new vehicle cant tow the weight so it is for sale. I get home from the store and its gone. So, I take a drive and its in brother's driveway and call the police. Well, the title was in the lockbox of the bank so the police said I needed the title to show them to get it back and press charges. Did that at 9 am this morning. Brother told police I owed it to them to sell for living without paying rent while caregiving.

I was so mad yesterday, I linked all my excel sheets and figured out everything. Made some calls this morning, average hourly rate for caregiving 2 people 24 hour care combined is $35 plus my fees for fixing finances, all of my money used to fix their crap comes to $2,934,560.67 over the course of close to 6 years. I talked to my lawyer to get boat back, refile restraining order and he said I should consider suing them and the waiver program for forcing their care on me for the $2.9 plus mental anguish, harassment and defemation of character. I told him I'd think about it, I dont just want to lash out in anger.
(3)

Tacy, I'm so sorry. That is just horrible. I'd go no contact with them all. Just disconnect from all of their drama, and say not your problem, and not your son's either.
(2)

Tacy - seriously, have you ever considered moving? I know your mom is there and maybe a
sister if I’m remembering correctly. But I definitely think they’d understand your need to get you and your son away from this evil group of creeping fungus.

Im in Oregon. No, not what I’d call a booming metropolis but still a very nice place to be. Lots of hippies both young and old, new age thinking and very accepting of just about anyway of thinking - except the red neck way - although there is plenty of that if you venture outside of Portland 60 miles or so. So come to Portland! From what I know of you - based on your comments and thoughts here - you’d be welcomed with open arms and fit right in!
(2)

Tacy, I’m just so sorry. Not surprised, narcs don’t change. So now the sacrificial lamb is his son because ex and D G are too important? Just stay far away, young man. When people show you what they are, believe them. His life almost ruined once, so he should guzzle the rest of the Kool Aid? Nuts. There was a reason to move...
(2)

I just need to write out what happened the other day to get it off my chest. They showed up wanting my son to be POA because they decided that exes health was too important. They mentioned uncle F who I never met, he had a heart attack young....they always said it was a genetic heart problem. I found out that night, he really died from a heart attack after caregiving his mom who had memory loss from a brain aneurysm. Ex told my son that he will always choose DG over him because shes his mom. Then those morons told him he should watch her because heart problems do not run on my side of the family and if he did develop problems, oh well. It was horrible, everthing that was said. It took me all day yesterday to process it all. My son is seeing a therapist next week over all of it.
(1)

Today was bad. Dumb, dumber and dumbest showed up with DG to try to make my son POA. I lost it....maybe im european because slurs and the c word kept popping out...its hard to explain pure rage.. it was bad. Truth is no amount of happy pills or therapy can contain it...its a very dark place.
(3)

CM and Barb, I agree. Her daughter was telling me she has GPS on her phone and has had to walk through the city to find her mom at night, passed out in vomit. The daughter spend the night at her boyfriends house at 15...seriously? Her mom died her hair blue and is dressing her as an 80s punk like she used to be. Her nickname from her mom is slobbering piggy and was told shes fat all day (size 6). The girl is in therapy and thinks the solution is moving when she is old enough to Oregon which I guess is some kind of booming metropolis that I didnt know about...it was just too much. I just feel bad for the kid.
(2)

????????????????????????!

Tacy, at a parents' event organised by an army regiment, I was once offered a choice of coffee or port at nine in the morning. Already old and wise enough to know that port is an evil drink that pretends it's delicious but two hours later makes you feel as though your eyeballs are being removed from your skull backwards with corkscrews, I opted for coffee. As did everybody else in the room that I saw except for the CO, and even then he wasn't driving.

Breakfast alcohol... there's zabaglione, I suppose, invented as a tonic. And of course there is Buck's Fizz. But gin in coffee? I'd be interested to know if she can name three non-pathological Europeans who regard this as normal.
(1)

"Gin in your coffee at breakfast"??

She's an alcoholic. Needs to detox.

But I'm glad she thinks her mom needs a NH.
(0)

CM, her explaination was in Europe you put gin in coffee at breakfast so its normal to drink in the morning and she needed to get away from her Mom who makes her drink even more. She is on vacation and hasnt slept a night because of her and they fought over a nursing home.
(0)

?????

Bathroom etiquette aside, I do not know either of any European state where drink driving is not a criminal offence. Did this woman have any explanation to offer?
(1)

The girl is 15. I feel bad for her but at least they are flying back to Europe Friday. Her step dad is pretty much the most stable thing in her life.
(1)

How old is the daughter? I imagine just living with her mother is painful, having her hauled off to jail would have at least turned the eyes of children's services in their direction.
(2)

I’d have to have a new tub installed.
(2)

1 2 3
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter