I have done everything including walking away but it doesn't end. Just need to vent without judgements. - AgingCare.com

I have done everything including walking away but it doesn't end. Just need to vent without judgements.

Follow

So I am not involved in caregiving anymore because I chose not to be. So anyway, I have tried my hardest to revert back to what life was life before but I guess when you care for someone, nothing is perfect. So I do not live anymore with HIM but we still get along fine. Honestly, since they destroyed the ACA, I put him on my insurance because it was the right thing in my opinion to do.

Which brings me to the problem...HE showed up at my house on Friday with a bp of 213/160. I should have called ambulance I know. I had to promise to not call an ambulance or do cpr or any life saving measures because he would rather die than deal with his mom anymore or crazy family. So I am sitting in my room right now thinking while HE is on my couch infected with something called pseudomonis and has open sores on his head from being forced to do wound care by medicaid waiver. Oh and he's been here since Friday touched my head while watching a movie and as of yesterday, I have the same open sore he does. Unlike him, I am on antibiotic waiting for test results back....sorry off topic. Ok, if his mom or other family just got sense knocked into them I would be okay with that. If they shoved her in a home, cool. I just know, I can't be the person he falls back on anymore...thanks for letting me vent.

Comments

Show:
1 3 4 5
Tacy - please don’t back down on inisiting ahole is changed with a felony.

As it will be a prosecutor for the District Attorneys Office who ultimately determines the charges - ask your attorney to place a courtesy call to the DAs office to communicate your stance and expectations regarding the situation. I’m betting they will sit up and take notice.

I couldnt agree with Blackhole more - they aren’t going to leave you alone until they learn you aren’t to be f*cked with.

And as far as you continuing to post and others perhaps being unhappy with it... F*ck ‘em if they can’t take a joke. Know what I mean?
(0)

Yes Barb, I had gotten a wisdom tooth pulled and was sleeping the day away since I dont take prescription pain pills. My son answered the door and shit hit the fan.

Blackhole, yes it is a felony in the real world but not in a city rated 7th in the most dangerous cities to live in in the US...not a priority. Police want it just to be a misundertanding and when aholes wifes relatives work at PD, what do you expect.

I flew to PA after meeting w lawyer yesterday for interview and its not the right fit per say. The lawyer wants to sue for $5 mil with the majority hitting a malpractice liability policy of the doctor. Reasons being, I have degenerative disk disorder and could get pain pills anytime I want but I dont. The old doctor subjected me to urine samples and cut me off from zanex and zoloft cold turkey based on ahole calling him,lying and the false police report. Detox is awful by the way. The dr is a moron but it isnt his fault, its the family's.

On another note, I really do not know if I should post anymore. I have read comments about the self absorbed drama and I had thought it was ok to vent or at least get things off your chest when you need to but maybe I am wrong, i just dont know.
(0)

Tacy, your lawyer has solid advice. At your appointment with him, take a deep-dive into what he is suggesting.

This is your one serendipitous shot at showing ALL of these clowns that you are not to be f*cked with. With proper legal strategy, they will be obligated to leave you alone - for life.

BTW do not cave on anything felony-related. After the immediate angst has settled, “felony” might seem too harsh. It’s not.
#1) Any felony charge here is clearly earned. No reason to water it down.
#2) Convicted felons have a legal obligation to separate themselves from firearms. [At least they do in my state of residence.] If you can downgrade one sociopath to “unarmed,” your community will be a safer place.
#3) A felony conviction sticks out like a sore thumb when someone applies for a job. Or tries to get clearance to be a neighborhood sports coach or volunteer at his/her kid’s school. It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

***Yes, folks, I am aware that convicted felons (and everyone else) can still schlep around with unregistered firearms and/or avail themselves of the “gun show loophole.” Please resist the temptation to chime in with your pet 2A opinion. This is about Tacy. This is about Tacy’s opportunity to press charges that have some teeth — as opposed to strictly civil charges.***

Tacy HANG TOUGH. As one smart cookie already suggested, your lawyer would not be making these suggestions if they were not viable.

Justice. In the truest sense of the word. Strip away the emotion, and you are left with: justice.

Make it happen. ((((hugs)))) 🧡
(3)

Are you saying you were assaulted inside your home, Tacy?
(0)

I finally got the boat back yesterday. I received a call from the company brother works at and his poop rake patent was approved for wastewater treatment plants and they do not want bad publicity because they have contracts with major cities and blah, blah. I hung up.

I received a call today from an unknown number...it is my son. He received a call from the wound clinic for DG's appointment tomorrow to get a placenta graft on her legs and they were told he was her new caregiver, lmao. My son is the type that tries to avoid things and just changed his number. I told him, he had to call and say he was not a caregiver, give them the family's phone numbers and tell them not to contact him again. What a waste of tax dollars.

My lawyer wants to file the lawsuit againts family, the state, the waiver administrator (individually and personally) and my former doctor (DGs current doctor for HIPPA violations and malpractice). I meet with him in the morning.
(3)

The other day when they all went psycho on my son, i was woken up by a hand around my throat, a pillow over my head and a shot in the ribs and a death threat. A week later, i am still bruised up. I called the alz assn. Hotline on what to do and i got a call back today from a case mgr. Based on pics and recordings, they are willing to ask petition the court for a guardian ad lidem. Its odd, they seem to be more worried about me than her at this point. After all of the "rights" bs i heard in the past, it is nice to be heard.

I dont really like to divulge all the detais because there are aholes on here that say you deserve it but no one ever deserves abuse and thats my opinion.
(3)

So, I am still waiting to get the boat back. They let him go to San Francisco until tomorrow for work so I am just waiting.

The sister is back in Germany and blowing up my WhatsApp which I dont answer. My only female friend was over today and decided to answer to see how bad it really is. She listened to almost an hour of self absorbed babble about sis meeting a roadie from Earth, Wind and Fire who she's in love with (I have no idea who they are and thought they were the Age of Aquarius band), him taking her to judas priest and how once you turn 50, all women should be required to get botox, butt implants and boob jobs...her nonsense just gives you a headache. The last 2 minutes were please dont be mad, gotta go. I have never seen my friend laugh so hard. I just uninstalled whatsapp and called verizon to block calls from Germany.
(2)

Yep, same one.
(2)

Not “Ugh”. Weeee!!!

Make sure the police charge him with everything and then sit back and enjoy! Isn’t this the guy who spearheaded the drug theft charge that nearly ruined your son?
(5)

Thanks Rainmom, I feel the same way.

So I talked to the lawyer. The bully "transferred ownership" by providing the SOS with a bill of sale with my "signature." First of all, unless your a pro, my signature is worse than a doctors and is hard to replicate. The documents have a girly, bubbly signature so the police are comparing signatures...what for is beyond me. Secondly, is anyone really stupid enough to sell a 30 ft, limited edition speed boat for $500...you could scrap it and make more...also, how could anyone in their right mind believe it. The lawyer says that just put them into felony forgery, identity theft and one other charge. Ugh...
(3)

1 3 4 5
Related
Questions