I have done everything including walking away but it doesn't end. Just need to vent without judgements.

Follow

So I am not involved in caregiving anymore because I chose not to be. So anyway, I have tried my hardest to revert back to what life was life before but I guess when you care for someone, nothing is perfect. So I do not live anymore with HIM but we still get along fine. Honestly, since they destroyed the ACA, I put him on my insurance because it was the right thing in my opinion to do.

Which brings me to the problem...HE showed up at my house on Friday with a bp of 213/160. I should have called ambulance I know. I had to promise to not call an ambulance or do cpr or any life saving measures because he would rather die than deal with his mom anymore or crazy family. So I am sitting in my room right now thinking while HE is on my couch infected with something called pseudomonis and has open sores on his head from being forced to do wound care by medicaid waiver. Oh and he's been here since Friday touched my head while watching a movie and as of yesterday, I have the same open sore he does. Unlike him, I am on antibiotic waiting for test results back....sorry off topic. Ok, if his mom or other family just got sense knocked into them I would be okay with that. If they shoved her in a home, cool. I just know, I can't be the person he falls back on anymore...thanks for letting me vent.

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4 5
With everything going on in my life, I lost it today. When I lose it, it is not pretty. I called my old "work husband" a p$ssy for expecting me to fix everything when I cant anymore. I am tired, really tired of trying to do the right thing with life when people cant stand up for themselves. I dont understand why the weight of everyone elses problems fall on me then Im an a$$ for refusing to be drawn in.
(1)

Oh tacy. Of all the sh*ty luck. At least you got some comic relief at ComiCon! Hang in there, girl.
(1)

I met with the police today, they arent going to do anything...big suprise, not really. Back in college, I managed that big health food store. I went out one night with a coworker after the discount day. I didnt go out often but whenever I did, the customers who saw me would always buy me a drink. It wasnt anything unusual. So that night, there was a cop customer there bought me a drink, no big deal. He was drunk, intimidated me with a gun and assaulted me, during the struggle, my zygomatic bone was fractured and I still have a small scar on my eyebrow. The hospital and his boss, also a customer, covered for him and told him just to stay away. It wasnt the same 20 years ago as it is today (I feel old saying that) so really what could I do. I hate police and do not trust them to this day. Well, the jerk is now the big wig and wont pursue charges. Just being in the same room with him has set off anxiety and brought back memories I buried years ago. My lawyer says its past the statute and its best not to open that can of worms.

The lawsuit papers were delivered though.
(4)

Tacy, please keep posting!
(1)

Son is still upset and talked me into going to Comic Con with him for career research. OMG, I have never been in a room with so many socially awkward people in my life. The only cool thing here is a new statue put up of Joe Louis and I had to he was to grown people dressed like fairies and comic book characters. All I can say is wow.
(4)

Tacy - please don’t back down on inisiting ahole is changed with a felony.

As it will be a prosecutor for the District Attorneys Office who ultimately determines the charges - ask your attorney to place a courtesy call to the DAs office to communicate your stance and expectations regarding the situation. I’m betting they will sit up and take notice.

I couldnt agree with Blackhole more - they aren’t going to leave you alone until they learn you aren’t to be f*cked with.

And as far as you continuing to post and others perhaps being unhappy with it... F*ck ‘em if they can’t take a joke. Know what I mean?
(3)

Yes Barb, I had gotten a wisdom tooth pulled and was sleeping the day away since I dont take prescription pain pills. My son answered the door and shit hit the fan.

Blackhole, yes it is a felony in the real world but not in a city rated 7th in the most dangerous cities to live in in the US...not a priority. Police want it just to be a misundertanding and when aholes wifes relatives work at PD, what do you expect.

I flew to PA after meeting w lawyer yesterday for interview and its not the right fit per say. The lawyer wants to sue for $5 mil with the majority hitting a malpractice liability policy of the doctor. Reasons being, I have degenerative disk disorder and could get pain pills anytime I want but I dont. The old doctor subjected me to urine samples and cut me off from zanex and zoloft cold turkey based on ahole calling him, lying and the false police report. Detox is awful by the way. The dr is a moron but it isn't his fault, its the family's.

On another note, I really do not know if I should post anymore. I have read comments about the self absorbed drama and I had thought it was ok to vent or at least get things off your chest when you need to but maybe I am wrong, i just dont know.
(0)

Tacy, your lawyer has solid advice. At your appointment with him, take a deep-dive into what he is suggesting.

This is your one serendipitous shot at showing ALL of these clowns that you are not to be f*cked with. With proper legal strategy, they will be obligated to leave you alone - for life.

BTW do not cave on anything felony-related. After the immediate angst has settled, “felony” might seem too harsh. It’s not.
#1) Any felony charge here is clearly earned. No reason to water it down.
#2) Convicted felons have a legal obligation to separate themselves from firearms. [At least they do in my state of residence.] If you can downgrade one sociopath to “unarmed,” your community will be a safer place.
#3) A felony conviction sticks out like a sore thumb when someone applies for a job. Or tries to get clearance to be a neighborhood sports coach or volunteer at his/her kid’s school. It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

***Yes, folks, I am aware that convicted felons (and everyone else) can still schlep around with unregistered firearms and/or avail themselves of the “gun show loophole.” Please resist the temptation to chime in with your pet 2A opinion. This is about Tacy. This is about Tacy’s opportunity to press charges that have some teeth — as opposed to strictly civil charges.***

Tacy HANG TOUGH. As one smart cookie already suggested, your lawyer would not be making these suggestions if they were not viable.

Justice. In the truest sense of the word. Strip away the emotion, and you are left with: justice.

Make it happen. ((((hugs)))) 🧡
(5)

Are you saying you were assaulted inside your home, Tacy?
(0)

I finally got the boat back yesterday. I received a call from the company brother works at and his poop rake patent was approved for wastewater treatment plants and they do not want bad publicity because they have contracts with major cities and blah, blah. I hung up.

I received a call today from an unknown number...it is my son. He received a call from the wound clinic for DG's appointment tomorrow to get a placenta graft on her legs and they were told he was her new caregiver, lmao. My son is the type that tries to avoid things and just changed his number. I told him, he had to call and say he was not a caregiver, give them the family's phone numbers and tell them not to contact him again. What a waste of tax dollars.

My lawyer wants to file the lawsuit againts family, the state, the waiver administrator (individually and personally) and my former doctor (DGs current doctor for HIPPA violations and malpractice). I meet with him in the morning.
(3)

1 2 3 4 5