My mother resides in California and her power of attorney is in Hawaii.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Unless you are willing to fight legally, there may be nothing else you can do. Keep inviting her and let her know you welcome her. If family members are objecting, you would likely have to fight them legally. You may want to check with an elder attorney about this.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter