Follow

Is there a forum of live discussion for caregivers and a support group to discuss coping with the death of your parent, and maybe just talking about it?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Dear Brooke,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I am very sorry for the loss of your beloved mother. I'm so sorry for your pain and sorrow. It is overwhelming in these early days. Please know we are all here to listen and support each other.

I know there is a Facebook page dedicated to people coping with the loss of their parents. Many people are online throughout the day to sympathize and empathize with anything you want to talk about.

Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. Sending you hugs.
(3)

Brook so sorry for your loss of mom and part of self. I will pray for you.
May God bless you with comfort, and strength through this most very difficult time in your life.
(2)

(((((brooke))))) I am so sorry for your loss. There are several here experiencing what you are. Living through the loss of a loved one is a very tough journey. The feelings are overwhelming. I found that the pain lessens in time. Do you have the support of friends or family as you go through your grief?  A group can help when you are ready for it,

Meanwhile, please write here if it helps. (((((((hugs))))))
(4)

Brooke5 I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom last May and it takes a while to adjust, that's for sure. Hospice should offer grief services. If they don't, I'd check with the nearby faith communities, your local senior center, hospitals, and your local Area on Aging group. Surely they can give you some ideas about in-person grief support groups. Please let us know how you're doing, since we can empathize and we care. {{{Hugs}}}
(2)

I would like to express my condolences for your loss. How close you must have been caring for her all those years.

You could search the net for live forums. Too bad we don't have one. However, many people read this forum and you can get many responses in minutes.

Hospice offers 1 year of free grief therapy.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter