Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Dear witchitafalls,

I'm very sorry to hear of your family situation. I know this is devastating. Do you think it would help to talk to a social worker or elder law attorney? Your mother should have rights as a spouse. I hope you can find the help your mother needs.
(1)

Witchitafalls, it's a bit difficult to keep track of different posts all at once. Could you, if you'd like to, begin at the beginning and let us know what has happened?
(4)

I don't have a good answer for you, but as an outsider looking into the mils affairs, I believe that her husband, her love of her life at the time, didn't leave her in the best financial position when he passed away.
(0)

Dear witchitafalls, How are you doing? We haven't heard from you for a month.

In your other post that you also did a month ago, you asked, "What rights do I have on my mother to have power of attorney?" and then stated "Adult Protective has taken her and I don't know where she is. They won't return any of my calls."

https://www.agingcare.com/questions/what-rights-do-i-have-on-my-mother-to-have-power-of-attorney-438536.htm

Please let us know what is going on and give us an update on your situation. Thanks.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter