Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I am so sorry your feeling sad and alone wish I could give you a big hug in person even though I am a stranger, I know care-giving is really stressful but you need to walk away for a week and be adamant on receiving help! I'm so sorry you have to go through this this forum really helps. You can talk to me anytime!
(0)

Kelley, I am sorry you are feeling this way. I, too know what it feels like to be housebound. I always tell everyone I feel like I am in jail, like I have four walls that are about to close in on me. Please, use this forum. It really does help. I have been reading it for about a year now but just joined about a month ago. Everyone on here is so helpful and kind. It is really hard to take care of ourselves. If you are like me, I am so tired by the time everyone else is taken care of, all I want to do is sleep. I take care of my mom and dad and have for 14 years, giving up my friends, my job, my life, everything. My mom is on hospice and has been for about 18 months. You can also talk to me anytime you would like as well. Take care
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter