I had a car accident in 2006. I was in recovery when I had a STROKE from blood clots that had formed in and around the broken bones in my legs. I am handicapped now; ,and I am learning. Workmans Comp. is helping me with the account because they don't want me by myself.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
What are you looking to do? What do you want?

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter