My mom has Alzheimer (81); she needs full-attention. My dad (80) needs basic attention.
Thank you so much for your help.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
You can start by going to the state Web site and looking under aging services. The Family Caregiver Support Program is available in some form in all states. There should be contact information on the site.

You can also check with your county, but the aging services people at the state level have a lot of information.

Hi there! I'm also in VA and contacted the office of aging and adult services. it really does just depend on what city/county you live in. each have their own services and rules.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter