This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Many hospitals have support groups for those grieving and there are group that are specific for loss of children-you might want to get in touch with a social worker from a hospital and ask about this-would she be able to form a froup herself sometimes libraries will let you use a space for different groups also many newspapers have listings of groups that meet for different reasons also mental health groups might have information on this-I can not imagine the pain of losing a child my grand-daughter lost a friend when they were 14-I hope this women can find a group of people who are going through the same as she is it is so sad when you feel all alone.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter