Follow

I have worked with Alzheimer's dementia clients, Parkinson's, ALs, companion care, hoya lift.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
where are you located? we need you
(0)

Advertise in like church bulletins. Maybe give your resume to adult daycare facilities and if they have clients that need additional care for the hours they are not available then they can pass on your information to them.
(0)

where you located?
(0)

https://www.agingcare.com/portal/homecare

But I think this link is mainly for Agencies. It would be impossible for the website to become a clearinghouse for independent contractors/self-employed caregivers due to the fact that this website is world wide. I have noticed a lot of wonderful people here from across the pond in the United Kingdom, from Canada, from New Zealand, from South Africa, Australia, etc.
(0)

I too do private care. I am an LPN as well and work in Litchfield County CT. I do companion care, as well.
it is true, it is difficult to find clients.
Many people go through agencies.
Right now I am working for an Assisted living company because I could not wait any longer in-between jobs.
I have great references and resume.
I was wondering if this company that promotes this site could have a list of private caregivers to give out to people.
(0)

Get bonded, write up a great resume, and find elder care places to post your number promising resume and bonding info on request; Newpapers. Churches bulletin boards. Anywhere you can think of. Soon work of mouth will be enough. And keep posting here. People are desperate to get help that doesn't go through an agency where they have to pay twice as much for the same care. Your own work will give you enough word of mouth you won't be able to keep up with the demand. Wishing you much luck.
(1)

Good morning Anita. We are in the process of transitioning my father-in-law Gilbert from a nursing home to our home. We are accepted into the waiver program as of yesterday. Gilbert has end-stage dementia and needs total care. He does need a wheelchair. Would you like to know more?
(0)

Where do you live?
I may need your services if you lived in Boston area
(0)

Are you in GA by any chance?
(0)

Post your resume at Indeed.com. Also, there maybe more local outlet for you too.
(1)

If you have worked for several people for over a decade you must know what you have done in the past to find employment. My suggestion is to spell check your resume - it is a Hoyer lift.
(5)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter