Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
1 2 3
ff- 46% didn't vote so closer to: 1/4 happy, 1/4 not happy & 1/2 should be quiet because they didn't vote - I always say if you don't vote you can't complain about government until you do because by staying home you loose that right - even go & do a spoiled ballot gives you the right to speak because you went to the polling station
(0)

Moecam, except when they did go to vote.... but only voted for the items on the ballot underneath the candidates for President names. Thus didn't vote for anyone for the President. If I was faced with that, I would at least do a write in so I could say I voted for a President.... [sigh]

There was one State, I can't remember which, where 90,000 voters did the above, but no write in votes.
(0)

Does anyone remember the movement to write in Alfred E. Newman's name as President? If I recall correctly, the more angry voters also wrote in Disney characters - Minnie or Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck.

That was a different way of protesting, not necessarily effective, but certainly nonviolent.
(1)

1 2 3
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter