I moved back home recently to take care of my dad who is in bad health and i also have a totally disable sister. question if something was to happen to my dad how could we continue to stay in his home if it wasnt paid for?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
You should see an estate attorney. Laws are different in every state. If you are caring for your sister in the home, as well as your dad, please get some legal help to make this okay for you in the future. If you can't afford an attorney, contact your state bar association and see if they can help you find one that will take your case.

Good luck,

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter