How to say good bye to you all...

Follow

Thank you all. This site is now too complicated for me to use. It is even too hard to see ALL the thread at once. So I am moving on.
I tried to say good bye but I had to post it in the Jokes.
I have no idea how to see any replies either.
Oh well. I will look for another site.

Take care all
and Good Luck
Buzzy

Comments

Show:
I've looked at a lot of dementia and elder care sites on line and I haven't found anything to compare to AgingCare, on other forums I've visited a question is lucky to get half a dozen replies, if that. I've found nowhere else that attracts such a diverse group of people and has retained them to form the king of caregiver family bond that comes from people sticking around for years and sharing their stories. Not to mention the information available throughout the rest of the site is top notch. If you all find something better let me know and I might drop by.
(5)

As long as I can still use the new format like the old format, all the questions/discussions in the up/down order, I can muddle through it. But it has become too time consuming.
(2)

Ive got way too much going on at home to deal with this new format.
AC doesn't take into consideration we've got parents and LO dying before our eyes. The last thing we need is this big mess, they can keep it!

A bunch of us are scouting out a new, user friendly support group.... It wasn't fair, nor good business to just shove this format down our throats!
(2)

LOL Pepsee,
"Pepsee
Posted June 30, 2018
I'm not leaving...."
(1)

AgingCareCM, please read these posts about the freaking sort mess. We need to be able to choose our sort preference and retain it. People cannot figure out why it changes from the not helpful “most helpful”, old or new when moving forward or backward between various posts. It causes posts to appear like they are disappearing if the user isn’t watching how it’s sorting! If we were able to choose it at the category level (ie. Recent Posts) instead of at the individual posts this might make more sense.
(1)

Rainmom, it's even worse then that. You have to reset the order after you comment....GRRRR. Don't we have to keep signing back in too?

AgingCare, who did you do this for? The people who *ARE* the site, are leaving and do not like it. Why did you just up and change it without even finding out if the members wanted all this change? Really not fair! Are we supposed to just deal with it, like it or not. There is no site without members. But you know you'll always have members. However, some won't come here as often because it's a hassle in a lot of unnecessary ways.
(3)

Rocketcat, it's awful on the phone, just awful!

Polarbear, I don't blame you, I'm going also. What about that guy "caregiverology" he has a site? I'm gonna check it out.
(4)

Buzzy Bee, let us know if you find another caregivers site, I bet many of us will be leaving and it would be great to know people at a new site.💜🖐️🌹
(2)

That didn't sound right. I won't be missing much here because the format sux, not the people.
(3)

Aww you gotta be kidding me!!!! I hate this new format too. If I can't get used to it I'm out too. Plus I won't be missing much here anyway. Biggest cyber Huggz buzzy gonna miss you
!
(1)

Related
Questions