With tax season right around the corner we've noticed lots of caregivers are asking questions about claiming their mother or father as dependents on their taxes.
There are several options that might help you save money on your taxes:
- Claim your aging parent as a dependent
- Deduct your medical expenses
- Use a dependent care credit
- Open a reimbursement account at work
For more information read this article:

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter