My nephew lives in Atlanta, Gerogia. He had a stroke several years ago and is paralyzed on the right side. His wife recently had a stroke and is in a nursing facility. My nephew is currently without housing and needs a place for him and his wife to live. He wife however needs home care. What can he do in this area to find help?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Alternatives for seniors may work in your area.
If they do.....they can send you a booklet which outlines all the care facilities in the area.
Eldercare Link is also helpful.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter