Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3 4
Don't like the idea of blocking people. I regret the thought that such sweeping, partisan comments might further distress families who are already dealing with very difficult and upsetting situations but Prolife has the right to express a view.

Sigh.
(1)

I completely disagree with this post. Having worked with hospice with my MIL and Father, and known other people working with hospice, this is the opposite what we have experienced. We have experienced kindness and caring, with strict implementation of protocols to protect the patient.
(10)

Prolife, I have a great idea for you to channel your hostility. Why don't you file a class action lawsuit against all the hospices which you feel have "murdered" people?

That's better than a repeated, annoying, offensive, personal harangue against posters who are caregivers and are trying to help others SOLVE PROBLEMS.

Legitimate posters: I've just e-mailed a request to the Admins to delete ProLife and block his/her IP address. You can do so as well at the contact us link:

https://www.agingcare.com/contactus.aspx
(10)

The timeline of the merging of the Euthanasia Society of America with the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization can be found on the Hospice Patients Alliance website.
(2)

Blog talk radio:
Marti Oakley
Hidden Truth Revealed
Are talk radio shows exposing hospice murders.
(1)

I see that they have deleted my links to hospice exposing matieral.

I just want to remind you that when you speak out, you give others the power to speak out as well. We are stronger in numbers. We won't stop. We won't be silenced. No discussion needed!

#minetoo #hospicemurder #hospicekills
(1)

Yes please go away. It’s all well and good you are adamant enough to support an issue but when you come here to bully people and not be open for discussing the other side you are being selfish and hurtful.

Please....give me a break already.
(16)

Go away, you troll.

My cancer-ridden stepmother BEGGED everyone for assisted death in hospice, and even had a notice put up on her door absolving anyone who shortened her life through medication. BY LAW, no one was allowed to help.

She begged me to kill her. If I could have gotten my hands on enough morphine (I tried), I would have gladly gone to jail for ending her suffering.

The hospice workers were angels who adored my stepmother, took excellent care her, and wept when she died.

Why don't you go fight for universal health care, if you're so interested in helping the living continue to live?
(18)

Hospice Hell, by Pastor Joey Faust
(2)

"Stealth Euthanasia: Health Care Tyranny in America", by Ron Panzer ( hospice nurse, turned whistleblower )
(2)

Prolife, going to an aging care website where many have had to use hospice and provoking a negative response is hardly worthwhile. Putting fear in the mind of somebody who is already stressed to the max is not nice.
(28)

Nor could I find anything either, but that doesn't surprise me.
(6)

Your url does not work. I can't find anything about the merging of a hospice organization and a euthanasia organization, EXCEPT for pets.
(10)

Since you're such a strong advocate against hospice, why don't you start a movement to contact your elected reps to deal with the issue? That's one of the reasons they're in existence.
(13)

1 2 3 4
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter