Follow

Here is a South Australian news story that might give some of us hope - for our own decline, if not for the people who now suffer dementia.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-31/dementia-vaccine-to-start-human-trials/11833668

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Hemp oil is CBD. There are claims but none have been studied to show that is actually change anything. The FDA is working on it. You know how that goes, it could take years.
(0)

has anyone used cannabis for dementia? have been reading articles that the powers to be are studying this? also perhaps hemp oil or cbd ?
does anyone have experience
(0)

The only one I’ve heard about being in actual use here is limited to early dementia and slows its progression. I’m not surprised that there are more in the pipeline. It’s often just luck if you hear/ read about these things, which is why I posted it. For all our sakes, I really hope that they find something soon. Yours, Margaret
(1)

I did a bit of googling last night and discovered there is more than one vaccine going through trials, and some of the articles were dated a few years ago.... I couldn't find any updates on the older ones though so I'm left to wonder how they are progressing and what roadblocks have been encountered.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter