Follow

Remember, I met with the daughter on Saturday regarding taxes.

Oh she was so nice apologized. But . . . it is her way or the highway. This is what she stated.

Since she hired me in July, 2013, she has allowed me to take charge and not really done any sort of helping me, which I cherished (being left alone), and I have created a host of things for her to do the Alzheimer patient. Well, then we met on Sat. she said she was sorry, we worked out that I was to call her only for emergencies!!! Remember this, because I will tell you what she just texted me.
And that Text messages are only for short messages during the day!

Well guess what? When she met me on Saturday, she did not pay me, and because her sister in law is now working on Monday's and I am not, she will not let me come and get the check when no one is home!!! SAY WHAT…. well I am gone then. that is stupid. I have a key, I have a gate kay, and so
She got mad because I texted her asking when I may be paid, and she said I needed to wait until someone was home.

Then she said DO NOT TEXT ME UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY
SHE MUST BE Bi POLAR and I DON'T SAY THOSE WORDS, UNLESS I REALLY THINK THERE IS AN ISSUE.

So I said what about last monday when you said you wanted to be involved in the day to day (that is because she has me as an employee now), and she is the 41 year old and she admitted she was very irresponsible before all of this.

So people be happy to know I have found two other people in one week. I need to find one more. But I cannot do this anymore.

I can file for unemployment, because I have enough hours, and it is not worth it, to be treated so horrible. I mean horrible.

She is flipping me around like a pancake.

It is her way or the highway.

Now it is my way, and I feel bad for leaving her mother, but the daughter is 100% responsible. You don't say in December, sure make yourself home, our home is your home. Than now what 8 weeks later or less, I don't want you coming in the house without the mother home, and what is the mother going to know. Nothing.

Gosh, awful. Anyone need a great Care giver (ME) in Bellevue, Kirkland, Washington?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter