Follow

She started crying last night for two hours,and today it started all over again when she awoke later in the afternoon. I don't know what to do!
She'll only say it's about her neighbors (paranoid delusions). I'm at a loss. \0/

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Thanks for writing! She told my s-i-l that she was upset that my dad, who recently passed, didn't let her know that she'd be taken care of financially. She was worried & expecting something, anything, in the mail. I had told her about SS & widow's benefits & insurance, but she had forgotten. I told her again, and wrote it down for her too. That helped quite a bit. She doesn't remember that I have DPOA, and I just tell her that I'll take care of her, there's enough to pay the bills etc.

Her meds effects seem to have leveled off now, so unless there's any big changes, we'll go with the flow! I know sometimes they do the opposite: like Celexa did once...NOT good. Gracias, MiaMadre. :-)
(0)

How is your mother doing now? Have you had her re-evaluated and her medications checked. Sometimes the drugs that are used can have the OPPOSITE effect.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter