Follow

My mother died yesterday of Covid complications. She was surrounded by the family holding her when she passed away. My heart is broken and saddened but a true blessing that the Lord took her in a short time after she got Covid. I want to thank every one of you. It has been a pleasure to be on this Forum. It helped me get through some tough times. I wish you all many blessings and strength as you continue with your caregiving journey. Lots of love and hugs.

Early

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Earlybird,

I am so sorry for your loss.

May The Lord grant you grieving mercies, strength and comfort during this difficult time.
(2)

Oh EB, I'm so sorry to hear of your dear mom's passing! I'm glad she was surrounded by the family & is at peace with God now. I know you gave her THE best care on earth, and that she is very grateful for all you've done for her. God bless you and keep you, my friend. Please come back to the forum and share your experience, strength & hope with the rest of us when you finish with the funeral arrangements and get your life back in order.

Hugs.
(3)

Hello To my dear caregivers,
Thank you so much. We are having a difficult time but relieved my mom has passed peacefully. I find comfort knowing she is finally at peace and with God. Busy planning the funeral. I learned so much from you wonderful people that it is flowing pretty well. I will not be on for a while but will check occasionally. Sending a hug to all.
(6)

Earlybird: I am so terribly sorry to hear that your sweet mother has passed away from Covid complications. I send you love and deepest condolences. I hope that you will continue on here at AC since your wisdom and intelligence assist so many individuals. Please take care of yourself.
Llamalover47 ❤
(4)

Earlybird,
So very sorry for the loss of your dear Mom. 🌹

I hope you have recovered from Covid yourself, and that no other family has it.
(2)

my deepest condolences to you.
(2)

Sorry for ur loss.
(2)

EB, I am so sorry for your loss.
(3)

So very sorry, Early. I hope you will stick around and advise others from all you know and all you have learned. It would do your Mom honor. Please take good care.
(5)

I'm sorry to hear this, EB. You did such a great job caring for her. When your grief subsides a bit then I hope you'll be really proud of yourself for that. Condolences to you and your family. Many (((((hugs)))))
(3)

(((((((EB))))))) _ I am so sorry. I will miss your stories of your lovely mum and I know you will miss her terribly. God was good in not jetting her suffer through a long illness. My deepest condolences.
(4)

While I am sorry to hear of your moms passing, I am glad to hear that she was able to be surrounded by those that loved her most. I'm sure she felt the love all around her. What a wonderful way to leave this world for the next.
Please take this time now to take care of yourself, and know that you did a great job caring for your mom.
May God bless you and keep you.
(5)

😥 I'm so sorry earlybird.
(4)

I am sorry for your loss
(3)

I'm sorry for your loss.
(3)

Oh Early, I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. ((((Hugs))))))
(4)

Earlybird,
So sorry that your mom has passed. Happy for her that she is released from any discomfort. I miss seeing you on the forum. Condolences to your family. Take care.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter