Follow

Its about the decline of a former jewel thief who has Alzheimer's and his son gets a personal attendant robot. Frank langella is the lead. Susan Sarandon in there too.

Its bittersweet, but a great movie. Think about how you could use a personal attendant robot in caring for your LO.

" Frank, it's time for your enema"

Funny, poignant. Bittersweet. Medicare will never pay for personal attendant robots, but endless possibilities.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I watched this before my mom had mixed dementia. I bought it as I loved it then. Watching it after she passed made me realize the duality of messages. There is a scene, one of many so poignant, where Frank has to do something to the robot, something he vehemently does not want to do, because he knows same is happening to him. I lose it at that scene.

But man is great.
(2)

Thanks for tip about Amazon prime. It is a great great movie. I,promise. Frank Langella in a role so good. Topic pertinent to all of us.
(1)

I haven't seen it yet but the team leader of my caregiver training class recommended it. It's ironic, I'm taking care of my dad and his name is Frank. I definitely must see it.
(2)

That's unreal. And so good to,know it is being recommended. Thanks for sharing.

You definitely should see it!
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter