Follow

Sometimes I wish I could hypnotize my mom! Just joking people! Please don’t take this post seriously and lecture me.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
hypnosis can't hurt anyone. it's simply an induced state of relaxation, post hypnotic suggestions do nothing unless the person really wants to do those things like lose weight, or be calmer, etc. so if you're mom would really like to be calmer than hypnosis would help her in the same way it would help anyone
(0)

hypnosis doesn't do anything but relax a person
(0)

My ex had hypnosis to quit smoking but it didn't last... (Myself, it freaks me out think of somebody "put suggestions into my head") yikes! Doesn't that creep you out? I saw an ad for weight loss, that pierces a certain part of the ear. (I may need to have that soon lol), Take care 🐅.
(0)

Thanks, Tiger

Love your sense of humor.
(1)

One does have to be careful or they will lecture you. There are some people on here who live for that opportunity
(1)

Yes, NHWM, a hypnosis group rate or "Groupon" as the kids say...lol. 🐅 🐅(xtra tiger for u).
(1)

Tiger,

Thanks for the giggle! Can I come along? We can do a two for one special!

Every time I see your name I think of my daughter. Her school mascot is a tiger. She attends LSU in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
(1)

Hi NHWM🙋. I may prefer to go get hypnotized myself, lol. (Mom is perfectly happy being stubborn & crabby!) So, I cud use a "session" where they just make me be👌OK with that. It's an awful habit I have to want to fix everything for anybody in my family. (Freakin' exhausting). Hahaha, just sayin'. Have a good day.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter