Follow

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah Happy New year and Thank you to all of you who respond. It has been very helpful

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Happy holidays to all! For so many of us the holidays are a mix of joy tinged with loss and memories of times past. May the memories be a comfort and the joys outweigh the losses
(2)

Same to you. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year!
(2)

I hope everyone finds at least a little bit of happiness and peace through the holidays. Take care of yourselves!
(3)

Thank you Kathleen! I Wish YOU - and the Entire "FORUM FAMILY" the Happiest Holiday and All The ABSOLUTE BEST in the New Year for Great Health~Happiness~ Joy~ Prosperity~ and Love! 

I also wish us all to have Continued Strength..Great Clarity..Solace..and Peace Of Mind in the coming year. 

I've received so much support..guidance..and I've learned so much from all of you when I've needed it the most this year and I am very grateful for all of you! 

"Forum Family" - You are all So Very Special - Wishing you all Tons of Blessings for all that you wish for in the New Year and always ~
(2)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
(1)

Wishing you health, happiness in the new year.
And wishing everyone else the same.
I wish everyone the strength they need for the journeys ahead.
(3)

Thank you KathleenQ, Wish you the best year possible in the days ahead. I may catch one of your post in the future.

I have also found the forum helpful.

Love & Peace.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter