Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Yes Boni, this certainly got my attention!! Just very sorry it was you that brought this up ;) I've been out of high BP meds for a week. Calling it in in a few. This is just one of the reasons I dread winter here in Oregon. BUT, now that I have a care giver 3 times a week, I am out of excuses of not exercising. I am only 50...I'd like to see my son and good friends again and sit on the beach watching the sunset. Yes, lot's to do.

Thinking of you Boni :) try and keep up posted so us worry warts can have a small break ;)
(3)

Please take care of yourself Boni. I know you will!!
(4)

BONI - Not everybody would bother to post on a forum from the ICU while recovering form a heart attack! It takes someone special to be that tough and that caring...You ARE awesome!!!
(5)

Boni I just saw this - take care of yourself and I'm sure your mom will be fine. Sending you many well wishes!
(3)

Boni, so sorry. Please take the time to recover and get yourself all back to better. Sending you my best wishes and caring thoughts and big hugs.
(2)

Hi Boni, almost my end of the day, and just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. Lots of HUGS and encouragement to you...
(2)

Rest, and Get well soon Boni. Hugs...
(2)

Boni my prayers are with you and a big hug to get better soon.
(3)

Please get better. We will pray.
Cheryl
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter