Follow

Had a wonderful two hours or more no mom, no cleaning it was great left her by herself. I took off she was fine, made her own lunch, called her she was fine she's pretty much able body. It felt so good to be out in public. My next time is on November 25 getting my hair cut then shopping for myself. Just need a day without mom. Drove my car around, got gas actually did what normal people do. Going to do this twice a month weather permitting cause of winter. Felt great wearing real clothes not just sweat pants and a tshirts. Did my make up and hair took my time. She did fine by her self took her pills and everything. She gets pretty lazy. A good day. We needed much time apart is good for her and me. I will be doing this more in the summer time. Felt normal today I wish I can do this every day. Treated my self went shopping the weather wasn't bad either just enjoy it.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Good for you! Yay!
(0)

I feel better refreshed can't wait to go out on November 25 she will be with her aid all day I know what freedom smells like its good some times you for get what it's like being around other people
(1)

Happy for you!! you deserve it!
(0)

YOU GO GIRL! :)
(0)

❤️👍🏻
(0)

Wonderful!!
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter