Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
1 2 3 4 5
Hahahaha - love it, glad.
(1)

A Girl Potato and Boy Potato had eyes for each other,
and finally they got married, and had a little sweet
potato, which they called 'Yam'.
Of course, they wanted the best for Yam.
When it was time, they told her about the facts of life.
They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't get accidentally mashed, and get a bad name for herself like 'Hot Potato,' and end up with a bunch of Tater Tots.
Yam said not to worry, no Spud would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her!
But on the other hand she wouldn't stay home and become a Couch Potato either.
She would get plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her Shoestring Cousins.
When she went off to Europe, Mr. and Mrs. Potato told Yam to watch out for the hard-boiled guys from Ireland .
And the greasy guys from France called the French Fries.
And when she went out West, to watch out for the Indians so she wouldn't get scalloped.
Yam said she would stay on the straight and narrow and wouldn't associate with those high class Yukon Golds, or the ones from the other side of the tracks who advertise their trade on all the trucks that say, 'Frito Lay.'
Mr. and Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Idaho P.U. (that's Potato University ) so that when she graduated she'd really be in the Chips.
But in spite of all they did for her, one-day Yam came home and announced she was going to marry Tom Brokaw.
Tom Brokaw!
Mr. and Mrs. Potato were very upset.
They told Yam she couldn't possibly marry Tom Brokaw
Because he's just......
Are you ready for this?
Are you sure?
OK!
Here it is!
A COMMONTATER
(12)

Nothing is better than real, and what children say, what did Art say? The darnest things!

Granddaughter needed a Tdap shot to start 6th grade. DD2 and GD went in for an appointment just for that. As the nurse was walking them back, GD asked how big is the needle, and the nurse said (joking), "are you sure you want me to answer that right now?

Then they got into the room and the nurse says "so you're here for the tetanus shot?" and GD, alarmed, and says "ten inches???" because she thought the nurse said "ten inch shot" and they all laughed. Then somebody resuscitated all of us, and GD got her shot and was a total champ. The End.
(4)

Yes I had lots of gross out moments when caring for my dad - one in which he put the toilet brush in the dishwasher with other dishes and turned it on. One way of getting it clean!
(5)

Sorry I haven't been on. The only way is using a tablet that doesn't work that good.. Hugs to all luv cuz
(4)

Thats not bad, I found my mom cleaning the toilet rim with mine.
(5)

This is hilarious! Love Dick Van Dyke!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hggfMifP48&list=PL_QPPcZlYgRcWCfcz5KGRklLb9pvV7Gv1&index=15

😄😄😄
(0)

He sure got his workout, though!
(2)

gladimhere I'm surprised he didn't brake is leg. I wouldn't have been able to walk away without hurting for awhile anyway.
(1)

A must seem😄😄😄

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXQHLyxI0g
(0)

31K comments!!! How did I miss this! All I can say is thank you all 31 K of you and I wish I could mark this to come back to...my complaints are so minimal compared to this. God bless us all....
(5)

Thats nothing just found my mother been wiping with shower curtain not #1. Washed twice still stinks. Ick!
(3)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the caregivers on this site. This comes from the state of Michigan where the winds have been blowing around 50 mph all day.
(7)

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'
His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'It's fart football.'
A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'
After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'
Not to be out done the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'
Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.
He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.
Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.
The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'
The old man says, "Half time, switch sides"
(7)

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.
Two cowboys
applied for the job. One was a gay Mexican and the other a drunk
gringo.

She thought
long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

The gay guy
proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching.
For weeks, the
two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day,
the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels."
The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night.

One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return.

Two o'clock and no hired hand.

Finally the ranch hand returned around two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

She quietly
called him over to her.
"Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said.
Trembling, he
did as she directed.

"Now take off my boots."
He did as she
asked, ever so slowly..

"Now take off my socks."
He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.

"Now take off
my skirt."
He slowly
unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.

"Now take off
my bra.."
Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired."

(P.S. - I didn't see it coming, either
(15)

Hubby and I felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her 'Pussycat.' The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come to get her.
My hubby (the complainer) said, 'OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks.' He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him.
My hubby and my Vet don't see eye to eye.
The vet calls my hubby 'El-Cheap-O', and my hubby calls the vet 'El-Charge-O'. They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another. It's a contest of who can get the better of the other.
The next day my hubby had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet.
The Dr's waiting room and office was full of people waiting. A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my hubby arrive.
He looked straight at my hubby and in a loud voice said,
'Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose! Oh, and, by the way, she's pregnant! God only knows who the father is!'
THEN HE CLOSED THE DOOR.
(5)

Women's Ass Size Study

There is a new study about women and how
they feel about their asses, the results were
very interesting.

10% Of women think their ass is too skinny
30% Of women think their ass is too fat
60% Say they don't care, they love him,
he is a good man and they wouldn't
trade him for the world.
(14)

thinking of you all . cuz youre amazing with your jokes .... wheres jsomebody at ? i think of her often ...
i am doing ok . my husband had his cancer bladder and prostate taken out and is feeling alot better... thank you jesus .... did alot of chemo over 3 years and cancer keeps coming back . best way to get rid of it is to remove the bladder and prostate ...
take care and let me know how is everyone i know xoxo
(4)

-Lawyers should never ask a Texas grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a Texas small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'
She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'
The defense attorney nearly died.
The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair...
(11)

Signed up for my company's 401k
but I'm nervous cuz I've never
run that far before.
(14)

Did you know?
It takes 7 seconds for food to pass
from mouth to stomach. A human
hair can hold 3kg. The length of a
penis is three times the length of
the thumb. The femur is as hard as
concrete. A woman's heart beats
faster than a man's. Women
blink 2 times as much as men.
We use 300 muscles just to
keep our balance when we stand.
A woman has read this entire text.
A man is still looking at his thumb.
(12)

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.
The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.
WHACK!
He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,slapping his rear with every step.
His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
PASS THIS ON ONLY IF YOU LAUGHED!!!
(6)

An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, “I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!”. The four men didn't wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition.

She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat. A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing. He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.

The moral of the story?
If you’re going to have a senior moment… make it memorable.
(14)

Son's Note
A father was walking past his son's bedroom one day and happened to look in.
He was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up off the floor. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.'
Fearing the worst, he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter. It said:
Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sadness that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.
I have been finding real passion with Susie and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am.
But it's not only the passion. Dad, she's pregnant. 
Don't worry though, Susie said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
Susie has also opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy.
In the meantime, we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Susie can get better. She deserves it.
Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself.
Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.
Love, Your son Tim.
P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jimmy's house.
I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a lousy report card ...
That's in my desk drawer.

I love you.
(17)

Art Collector
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client and said to him, "Saul, I have some good news
and I have some bad news."
The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."
The attorney said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million. I think she could be right."
Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman! You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"
The attorney replied, "The pictures are of you with your secretary."
(5)

Deep Hole
Two guys are walking through the woods one day when they stumble across a big deep hole.
The first guy peers into it and says, "Wow! That looks deep."
The second guy says, "It sure does. Let's throw a few pebbles in there and see how deep it is. We'll be able to tell the depth by how long it is before we hear the noise of the pebbles landing."
So they pick up a few pebbles and throw them in and wait. Nothing. There's no noise.
The first guy says, "Jeeez. That is really deep. I know, let's throw one of these great big rocks down there. Those should make a noise."
So they pick up a couple football-sized rocks and toss them into the hole and wait... and wait... Again, nothing.
They look at each other in amazement. Then the first guy gets a determined look on his face and says, "Hey, over here in the weeds, there's a railroad tie. Help me carry it over. When we toss that sucker in, it's gotta make some noise."
So the two of them drag the heavy tie over to the hole and heave it in. Once again, not a sound comes from the hole.
Suddenly, out of the nearby woods, a goat appears, running like the wind. It rushes toward the two men, then right past them, running as fast as it's legs will carry it. Suddenly it leaps in the air and into the hole.
The two men are astonished with what they've just seen and look at each other in amazement.
Then, out of the woods comes a farmer who spots the men and ambles over. He asks them, "Hey, you two guys seen my goat out here?"
The first guy says, "You bet we did! Craziest thing I ever saw. It came running like crazy and just jumped into this hole and disappeared!"
"Nah", says the farmer, "That couldn't have been my goat. My goat was chained to a railroad tie."
(4)

That's quite an image. Old dude's balls hitting the water, like a couple big teabags.

Pam, both you and Glad are hilarious. Glad, loved the Septic Tank story.

Let's post some jokes on here for Cuz. He's going through a tough time. I never had a brother or sister, so I can't really know the depth of what Cuz is feeling, but it's got to be epic. Mike was his fishing buddy who he's been hanging out with since they were both little babies.

Love you Cuz.

From Everybody here on the Grossed Out Thread
(5)

I cant make this up time.. FIL last year bought a potty seat for the toilets at the river house.. the one that makes the seat higher. He came down this week while we were there.. I reminded hubs that he was going to want the seat on the toilet (his dad, his job.. I get grossed out cleaning those things,, but I do it) Of course he didn't get it put on. SO.. while we had company,, he comes out of the house and said he "wants to give me some advice, not telling me what to do",, and I pre empted him and said "you want the potty seat on".. Yes indeed,, because his balls hit the water when he sits down! OK,, I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that about my 96 YO FIL,, and so could our guests.. I wont tell you what my hubs said!
(11)

As a singer I sing at many funerals & I was recently asked by a funeral director to play & sing at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery out in the country. As I was not familiar with the area, I got lost.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw that the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn’t know what else to do, so I started to play. The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I sang like I’ve never played before for this homeless man.

As I sang & played “Amazing Grace”, the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished, I packed up my keyboard and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, “I’ve never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.” Apparently, I’m still lost….

Confession, I copied this from another site, all were likes, I don't think anyone GOT IT!
(12)

Now this is gross! And this woman should know better! Lufkin, TX ice cream licker.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/blue-bell-identifies-exact-contaminated-ice-cream-tub-from-viral-licking-video-at-a-texas-walmart
(1)

1 2 3 4 5
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter