My mother refused to sign a power of attorney when she was still competent. Now we aren't able to qualify for Dept. of Aging (state) help because of 1 piece of property she owns and needs to sell, and am not able to take care of her properly financially. Neither can I afford the legal fees to hire an attorney to help us get guardianship. We live in Pennsylvania. Is there anything I can do?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter