Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Agree with Lovingdaughter - there should be no judgements on this site. Unless you have "walked a mile in someone's shoes" you will never know all that they have had to deal with. The problem is that you go through the motions for soo long and the resentment builds and then it blows, but no one thinks about how you got there, just that you "blew" over something minor. It took ALOT to get to that point. I found that when I got to the point of breaking, feeling like I was going to work everyday instead of caring for my Mom - I just told my sibilings that I couldn't do it by myself. Surprise! they did not have a clue & stepped up to help. Sometimes you gotta ask for help. God Bless you all, and take precautions for YOUR old age :). We will be there some day.
(1)

THANK YOU LOVINGDAUGHTER BUT I HAVE COUNTED MY BLESSING EACH AND EVERY DAY BUT LIKE IT WAS SAID UNTIL YOU WALK THE SHOES OTHERS HAS WALK THEN U FEEL THEN NEED NOT TO JUDGE BUT TO READ TO SEE WHAT WE HAD PUT ON HERE. THE SADDNESS ,THE GRIEF, ETC ETC I COME ON HERE TO VENT AND TO READ AND TRY TO GIVE ADVICE TO OTHERS HOPING THEY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING WHAT EVER THEY ARE GOING THROUGH I DNT WANT TO BE BADGERED FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE WHICH WAS NOTHING.THANK YUO I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU SAID
(0)

kat123
its easy to say that ask for help but when i did ask for help they thought they were suppose to get money for it.. go figured thants nice you had help some of us didn't so may god bless you
(0)

God bless you, too, MsDiva. I hope your good memories replace the difficult times soon and you feel better.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter