Hi everyone been reading for awhile.. Just putting this out there the person you are caring for is low income and receiving state medicaid then they can get there incontinence supplies covered for free. Getting them is tricky at times the best way to find out how to get started would be to call a DME "medical supply company and ask them if then do incontinence supplies and can bill insurance... if they do please ask for sample and shopping around is a plus but in reality you be restricted to 3 or 4 brands of supplies. The Veterans is much easier you just tell their primary you need incontinence supplies.. and you can get better supplies if you work with the site Pharmacist and Dr. "they provide tranquility products and better" I have learned all this by helping families like you here in Washington State. I run a 211 diaper referral program locally and provide nation wide support for families of special needs on our Facebook groups. "Special Child Family Service" Please feel free to contact me and I'll see what i can do to help out with either information or access to supplies though my networks

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
This is an important service you are providing, srgsng25. Thank you.

An easy way to find sources is to ask the Medicaid case worker. They know which suppliers accept Medicaid payments, and can save you some calling around.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter