I only receive SS. I need help to be on my own. staying with my daughter but need to move. I am capable of taking care of myself except financially. Who do I see or talk to to get help?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Slicensand, if you get SS and are over 62.5 years old, you can qualify for subsidized housing in retirement communities. Some of them are very nice and are safe. Check the communities in your area to see if they handle government subsidies. Some will, while others will not. Those that handle subsidies will charge a reduced rent and apply to the government for the remainder.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter