I am 88 years old and every 2 or 3 months I get constipated. I had a good friend who was a nurse that would give me an enema when ever the occasion occurred. She has moved to Las Vegas and I cannot find another nurse here in Orange County. You are now my last resort. Ciao.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Ask your dr for home health to visit your home. My aunts home health nurse gave her an enema at drs request. She then started daily miralax and no longer has a problem. She is 90.

Call your local Agency on Aging and see if they have a list of RN's who do house calls.

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter