My Grandmother is 88 and has dementia. She was victom of fraud and was conned into signing over her property. All I can see is a signiture. The money and property is gone in companys name. Who refuses to help at all.

Is there grants or private donations to help protect Elder Abuse? I have spent over 47000 in attorney fees . I know what took place was not right and have documentation to prove it,

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I am the person that was defrauded and am in litigation but have no money to go to court. I am 76 and if I can't find financial help they will have all my property. What do I do and where do I get financial help?

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter