Follow

I know today and tomorrow will be joyous for some of you and a rough day for others. I just want to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for being here...for me...and each other. We are truly a family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) and thanks, Boni. Merry Christmas to you too. I know the holidays bring up memories and can be a hard time. Hope your day is gentle.
(2)

Same to you Boni.... lots of gentle hugs sent your way..... you have helped me laugh these past few weeks, you are very valued in my AC family....from.... the Tough old Broad....
(1)

happy holidays boni. hang in there, your good deeds will repay you a million times over.
(1)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of the caregivers who are on here. As a single woman (never married, no kids or grandkids), I usually look at Christmas/New Years and just want them to be over. This year I'm very peaceful about the whole thing because I'm doing some volunteer work, I'll be spending time with my mom and bringing lunch and a homemade blueberry dessert, and last but not least, I've felt such a kinship on this site. It's so comforting knowing I'm not alone in all of my caregiving trials and tribulations.

So thank you all from the bottom of my heart! I hope the coming year is better for all of us.
(3)

Blessing to you Bonni and all my new friends here.
(2)

Boni Merry Christmas to you!! I wish the same to everyone here on AC... I hope we can all keep the stress to a minimal.. XOXO
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter