When enough is enough....

Follow

So my exes mom just wont give up on trying to force me to help her which I wont do. Her legs are completely open green wounds that would make someone like me just throw up. She threw her hha under the bus and blamed her...no suprise there. On friday, i got a call because "Ms. Competence" was getting out of a different rehab facility than usual and they are trying to push her care on me. The old facility knew better.

I have my happy little life and at the moment i think i dont have to deal with the drama anymore, i get a call and i just blow up. So when is enough...enough?

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.

Comments

Show:
1 2 3 4
Today has just been bad. I went to the doctor and just blew up on him for being stupid. First he tells me i have abnormal cells in my girl parts that have to be froze off and tested...then he brings up my mental health over her. Uh yeah, you took me off antidepressants and zanex cold turkey because of a bs pstd diagnosis and her word. Hmmm, after weeks of throwing up and withdrawl from addicitive drugs, ya think maybe i should take them again. Yeah, f*ck you. I left the doctor, went to lawyer who was going to call aps worker. Then ole Dirty added me back to lifeline and these stupid massachusette calls kept coming all day. I blew up on them. It really sucks throwing up all day because of the drama. So i am just going to take tomorrow off from the real world to make cookies and hopefully i will feel better.
(0)

Tacy, how're you doing?
(2)

I know this thread is 2 months old but would love to know how it went. Did a copy of the "cease and desist" order go to rehab administration? This is where it needs to go if she continues to give them your info. Your an ex for a reason. My exSIL was married to my brother for 25 yrs and saw my Mom once in the last 3 yrs. I would think that you could draft a letter telling these facilities that you have no obligation to this woman since ur no longer with her son. Once that is done, it's harassment on the facilities side.
(2)

tacy - just keep your boundaries up. I am so sorry that this lot struck again. Not your circus, not your monkeys.
(2)

Btw, when i am told she has been declared incompetent by one dr. And refuses the other eval because shes competent, it makes matters worse.
(0)

Yes, I wish it was a zombie apocolypse because I would know what to do. Yes, i have had a lawyer for a while now. The lawyer received pics of her legs a while back i about threw up....green psuedomonis..it was gross. I called the dumbass over today and he told me medicare cut her off from skilled care because of her abuse yu overusr but shes comptent so everyone is f* ked.
(0)

Tacy, do you have a lawyer?
(1)

Tacy, these people remind me of Upsetsister's family (over on the dysfunction thread). It's kinda like the zombie apocalypse, no matter how many ways you cut them off at the knees they keep rising from the dead to attack again. Sorry.
(6)

Well, the antichrist hit again. I was at work today by APS called after a visit because her worker turned people in because she doesnt have heat during the day...of course its me not her family...they love her. After i completely tore apart the APS worker verbally for contacting me, then forwarding emails from lawyer, etc. I am ready to blow.
(2)

Reaching out to your son was a low blow. That crew has caused him enough pain already.
(2)

1 2 3 4
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Related
Questions