Follow

Just wanted to wonderful people to know You all will be in my prayers this holiday season. Ya'll have shared so much of yourselves, your problems and solutions, tears and laughter. Just please know you all are in my thoughts and special prayers for Auntie, who recently lost her husband. Take care of yourselves and be careful. Thanks to each of you for making my life better.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
That is good. Living in the same house, well I can say, can be very trying. Even though mom & I live on different floors, we are still in the same house, still connected. Mom has post trauma stress & I believe it is stored deep in her brain and she in my opinion needs to talk to someone about it. Me, I need to take care of me and quit trying to change her. I don't want to spend all my time with mom & I am all she has...to be continued.
(0)

I am in the same town, have my own apartment, but I spend the weekends over at my Fathers house (caregiving) and pop in from time to tome to see my Brother and family.
(0)

Dotty, do you live with your father & brother ? Or just in the same town?
(0)

Thank you very much for the response, you have all ready made me feel better by just acknowleging me. I am looking forward to being connected. I hope everyone has a peaceful Holiday. Dotty
(0)

Hi Dotty - You are already connected -- we welcome you with open arms. I wish we had a live chat here, I've mentioned that before. This is a serious problem taking care of someone else while taking care of ourselves FIRST. Write again when you have time. Sandi
(0)

I am new to this site and saw some great comments. I too am in need of some support, and just reading that I am not alone helps. I suffer from depression myself but have had it under control for the past 5 1/2 years. I moved here in June 2008 to be with my ageing father and a Brother who is ill with lung cancer. I am finding my depression is comming back. I don't have much support out here and am just feeling alone like alot of you. Just looking forward to being a part of this site and maybee feeling conected to something.
(0)

This is for every one wishing them Merry christmas and a Happy new year,
do all the good you can,
by all the means you can,
in all the ways you can,
at all the times you can,
to all the people you can,
as long as ever you can.
Make a difference in the world with with this resolution for 2009.Hope the world will be a better place for every one.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter