Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
6 7 8 9 10
wow. 4 whole months? you're lucky. Run and don't look back. Sure it hurts now but when you're out of the situation for a few weeks it should feel a lot better. Please understand that you have dodged a MAJOR bullet. Your mom has spoken for your sister and there you have it.

You have much to be thankful for. You have a job to go back to and a sibling to take charge and let you GO! You may not like her methods but you are free, are you not?

I've lost everything, including the job of my life and my pension and portfolio. I'm in my 6th year and an only child with no siblings, good or bad, to help, take over whatever. Of course your mother is being manipulated. Thank God.

Let go and let God. He has already relieved you of this burden and he will remove the malice from your heart when you realize that He removed you as caretaker because He loves you so.

Hang in there Pamela6148 and drink a toast to those of us who rejoice in your freedom.

love,
Bobbie
(5)

I'm new here, but saw your post and I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Working through those emotions and allowing God his rightful authority to deal with your sister and mom is much easier when you don't have to continue to "walk" in a situation. But I'm praying that God will help you to do just that as I pray the same for myself in my situation.
(2)

Oh by the way, my mom was denied for Medical so she will have to use her savings to pay for the care giver but let her and my sister worry about it now.
(2)

6 7 8 9 10
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter