Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Some of these are a RIOT!
Better than the jokes in another post because these are real life and we have to laugh at some situations or we would go absolutely insane (ok maybe an exaggeration...)

This is one I will never forget. I was still caring for my Husband and I had made an appointment to bring all our tax stuff in. I spent days gathering and organizing it. I put it all in a large envelope and in big letters I wrote "TAXES" on it and put it in a place where I was sure to see it when I had to leave. Appointment day came and I went looking for that envelope and for the life of me I could not find it. I must have spent an hour searching for it and actually called and rescheduled my appointment. Later that day I went to leave to go shopping and as I walked out the garage door there was the BIG envelope with "TAXES" written on it stuck with a magnet to the garage door. I had walked to that door and through that door many times and never "saw" it.
Brains on overload are kind of like overloaded circuits sometimes the fuse blows or the surge protector pops and you have to step back and reset.
(4)

Easy for me...…….my husband has dementia, so I just blame it on him! (prayers & humor help me get through everything!)
(1)

I think all of us do things from time to time and forget we did them. Very strange though. It's just forgetfulness from getting older.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter