Follow

For sending positive patients intonursing homes kill over 33,000 seniors. If not lets do something about it call your congressmen and read on.

A masterful use of television, indeed,” Daily Caller investigative reporter Andrew Kerr tweeted along with an image of the prop comedy act Cuomo participated in with his CNN anchor brother Chris Cuomo.

“Andrew Cuomo deserves to be on trial for the elderly people his nursing home order directly murdered. Instead, he’s getting an Emmy,” The Federalist publisher Ben Domenech wrote.

In the early weeks of the pandemic, Cuomo was hailed by Democrats and members of the media for his daily briefings tackling the coronavirus. However, the governor has since been scrutinized for his order that required nursing homes in his state to admit COVID-19 patients. While that order has since been reversed, the policy has been heavily attributed to New York’s record-breaking death toll, which includes many senior citizens living in nursing homes.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Absolutely not. Ludicrous.
(0)

No. Unequivocally no.
(0)

What exactly are you saying. Your reply makes no sense.
(0)

I don’t Think anyone should receive an award for their work. I also don’t believe anyone should be on trial for anything for work done during that stressful period. My husband traveled 700 miles to work in New York City as a physician in a Covid ward back in the spring. He was treated very poorly by the hospital and by others on the ground. He finally got paid, was transferred a nice hotel and provided decent meals. This all occurred after he and other visiting physicians contacted Gov,. Cuomo’s.
(2)

Absolutely not! It’s pure evil giving that man an award. It’s a slap in the face to every person who died because of him.
(3)

Next thing you know, Emperor Cuomo will be getting his very own throne encrusted with rare & precious jewels. For Cuomo to be receiving an Emmy award is probably the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard in my 63 years of life.

Bridger: I respectfully disagree with you on one thing: I think lots of people SHOULD get awards for their heroic service during this covid crisis, your husband included. My DD was an RN in the covid ward at a downtown hospital and received an N95 mask marked "NOT SAFE FOR USE TO PREVENT COVID19" as a 'thank you' for her frontline service during the original crisis. She began job hunting immediately afterward and now works for a Physician's Assistant who gives her all the time off she needs to take her step dad back and forth to the hospital for his health crises lately. This PA believes a health care worker's job is to save lives, imagine that? :)
(5)

Not much of a thank you for her hard work. My husband his own PPE when he was in NYC. The hospital where he worked didn$5 have any.
(2)

Yeah I am pretty sure my N95 does no more than my regular surgical mask..
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter