Follow

What's up with this? Buried my mom and dads' ashes six weeks ago. I just miss them so much. Dad gone almost 8 years and mom 14 months. My heart hurts like they died yesterday. I know it is a process and this is part of it. Just had to vent. I know you loving folks here can relate.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I'm not sure what your beliefs are but many faiths believe that we will be reunited with our loved ones again upon our death.

In my belief, we will meet in Heaven, be free from disease, free from pain and suffering and be happy for eternity.

I know we suffer with our loss here but we have the promise of togetherness again.

Remember, they don't want you to be sad. They are in a great place. Work out your grief, remember the good times and know you'll be together again.

Blessings to you.
(4)

Zipster, my heart goes out to you. Will be praying for you.
I lost my Dad in Nov 2016. To this day, I still have overwhelming grief, triggered by different things.
I dread losing my Mom knowing the pain it causes. 
You are loved. God is a very present help in times of trouble.
So sorry you feel this. So sorry any of us feel it. But you feel just as much sadness, by how much you loved them, at least I believe that.
You are a good and loving daughter
(3)

For some reason you held it back and then burying them brought it all back. Let it all out. Will feel better later.
(7)

Zipster, I'm so sorry. What a loving daughter you are. Thinking of you.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter