Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
4 5 6 7 8
A wonderful day of worship.
We had sunshine that was wonderful.
Everyone is doing fine.
And Jesus died for me, for all.
Every breath is a blessing.
Thank you Lord.

“No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.”
1 John 4:12
(4)

I woke up this morning feeling fine I woke up with heaven on my mind
I woke up with joy in my soul cause I knew my Lord had control
I knew I was walkin' in the light cause I'd been on my knees in the night
And I'd pray till the Lord gave a sign and now I'm feeling mighty fine

Well I'm feeling mighty fine I've got heaven on my mind
Don't you know I want to go where the milk and honey flow
There's a light that always shines down inside this heart of mine
I've got heaven on my mind and I'm feeling mighty fine

We're walking with Jesus all the time we're walking and talking as we climb
We're traveling a road to the sky where I know I'll live when I die
He's been telling me all about that land and he tells me that everything is grand
And he says that a home will be mine and now I'm feeling mighty fine

Well I'm feeling mighty fine I've got heaven on my mind
Don't you know I want to go where the milk and honey flow
There's a light that always shines down inside this heart of mine
I've got heaven on my mind and I'm feeling mighty fine
(5)

I was blessed today with being able to take a few minutes and watch the hundreds if not thousand of starlings, in a choreographed flight and land dance. It was beautiful and there were so many.
I was glad to see it and be able to watch them until they moved on.
Thank you Lord for all blessings great and small. Even the small are great.

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Matthew 6:26
(5)

I know how much you wanted them to win. So I am glad they did.
It was good they praised God for their win.
Hope your back feels better soon.
(3)

Thanks, Smeshque 💗

So glad they won. They deserve it! They played so well this season. Have to say that an Ohio kid made all the difference in the world to the team. Joe Burrow is an awesome quarterback. Very humble guy, just like Drew Bres with our New Orleans Saints. They are both No. 9.

The LSU win is great! Would have been a double whammy if we lost because our NFL team, New Orleans Saints lost to the Vikings. Vikings played well. Congrats to them. Of course, New Orleans Saints fans are die hard fans! We always want them to win but we love them anyway if they lose.

Years ago the team was so bad, they were nicknamed the Ain’ts instead of Saints. Hahaha and fans wore bags over their heads because they were so embarrassed to be at the games.

By the way, Coach O at LSU who is a wonderful man struggled with alcoholism many years ago. It’s so wonderful to see a person functioning well in society while in recovery from an addiction.

I so wanted that for your cousin. Maybe, one day, down the road. People say things happen in God’s time, not ours. I suppose so.

I say that He gives us free will and He desires for us to choose good with our free will. Sometimes humans goof in making choices, also there is always a spiritual warfare going on, right? Temptations!

This is why we all should learn The Lord’s Prayer. It’s words directly out of the mouth of Jesus teaching us to pray, “Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil. Amen”
(2)

Yay!!! LSU
(2)

Yes!!! What a fantastic game! Geaux Tigers! LSU undefeated, Heisman trophy to the quarterback, Joe Burrows, National Championship Win just now in New Orleans Super Dome!!!

Good thing classes were cancelled for tomorrow at LSU because there will be a celebration in our city tonight! Traffic will be crazy, especially since President Trump and Melania attended the game.

What a year to remember for my daughter’s graduating year!

Clemson played well. Their coach just said something so sweet. He said, He gives thanks to God for His grace to be a part of Clemson’s team. They are tigers too. So it was tigers against tigers.
(3)

I thank the Lord for lifting a load off of me this day.
I am so blessed to know Jesus.
(3)

I am so thankful, yesterday I felt I was coming down with something, headache all day and just felt like sickness was coming. I have pumped myself with vitamin c and garlic and some elderberry syrup and thank the Lord I am feeling so much better today.
Thank you Lord.

He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
Psalms 111:4
(5)

I am thankful for getting through today. I have been so stressed out for over a week now. I thank the Lord for seeing me through. I am trying so hard not to give my worries to HIM and then take them back. Sigh.....

Thank you Lord for another day to try and do better, and for your tender mercies, and longsuffering to usward.

.............for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
Nehemiah 8:10
(6)

It has been a crazy week. But I am thankful that at the dinner table this evening. The 4 of us had a lot of laughter. It was great. Maybe stress release, I don't know, but I am truly thankful for it.
Thank you Lord for your mercy.

Tell It To Jesus

Are you weary, are you heavy hearted?
Tell it to Jesus, tell it to Jesus.
Are you grieving over joys departed?
Tell it to Jesus alone.

Do the tears flow down your cheeks unbidden?
Have you sins that to men's eyes are hidden?
Tell it to Jesus alone.

Do you fear the gathering clouds of sorrow?
Are you anxious what shall be tomorrow?
Tell it to Jesus alone.

(Tell it to Jesus, tell it to Jesus,
He is a Friend that's well known.
You've no other such a friend or brother,
Tell it to Jesus alone)
(5)

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
Revelation 21:4
(6)

We were SO blessed today.
DH and I got the house ready to be rented ( the one that we rented for cousin) and already have it rented again.
Hallelujah!!!
That will be a load off. And the owner was perfectly ok with all of it, so thank you Lord.

This World Is Not My Home
This world is not my home I'm just passing through
my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door
and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

O Lord you know I have no friend like you
if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do?

They're all expecting me and that's one thing I know
my savior pardoned me and now I onward go
I know He'll take me through though I am weak and poor

Just up in Glory Land we'll live eternally
the Saints on every hand are shouting victory
their song of sweetest praise drifts back from Heaven's shore

(4)

I decided to continue volunteering with our local food bank. I only go one day a week. I am amazed at how many people that are on the receiving end and decide to give back. They are so grateful to have food boxes for their families, so they volunteer at the food bank doing various jobs.

I pack the food boxes with non perishable items. I like it. Sometimes I do organizing the food donations which is then packed into the boxes. I decided that I didn’t want to do clerical work. I have done tons of that in paid jobs.

I just felt like being more involved with the ‘hands on’ detail. I didn’t want to do distributions or collections and deal with a lot of driving.

It is a blessing to be able to contribute to our local community. I have met some really nice people too.
(6)

I so thankful that my mouth is healed from the dental surgery. I am sooooo happy about that.

I am so thankful that Mom is doing well and is happy.

I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed us another day and another year.

I am so thankful that we are in a warm house, it is so cold outside.

I am soooooo very thankful for Jesus Christ, our King of kings and Lord of lords.

I am so very blessed, thank you Dear Lord.

Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords.
1 Timothy 6:15
(6)

The year is almost over and I can not believe how much God has moved in my life. I am sssooo thankful for all He has done; if He never does another thing for me I would still love and praises Him for the rest of my life. I am also very grateful that He died for little old me so that I may have life.

Let us give Him a big thank you for being our God, friend, provider, protector, a way maker and giving us His life.🙏🙌🎄

Happy Birthday Jesus!🎂🎈
(5)

Thank the Lord that I was able to eat an actual meal today. Mouth is healing Yay!!!

I am also thankful for the thoughtfulness of DH, that I havent seen in a while. So I have been talking about for a long time this food processor I want. Well unbeknownst to me he has been searching all over for one for my birthday Thursday. He finally just ordered one online. So I am excited about that, I have been wanting one for a long time. Will arrive next week. A food processor and steam mop. What more does a girl need? :)
My true gift however was that he actually has been paying attention and was actually attempting to get me a gift for my birthday. A first well since my first birthday with him. So that is truly what I am thankful for. His effort. It wouldn't have mattered if it was a piece of gum, just to be thought of, feels nice.

"Ain't No Grave"

Oh, shame is a prison as cruel as a grave
Shame is a robber and he's come to take my name
Oh, love is my redeemer, lifting me up from the ground
Love is the power when my freedom song is found

Oh, fear is a liar with a smooth and velvet tongue
Fear is a tyrant, he's always telling me to run
Oh, love is a resurrection and love is a trumpet sound
Love is my weapon, I'm gonna take my giants down

Oh, there was a battle, a war between death and life
And there on a tree, the Lamb of God was crucified
And He went on down to hell, He took back every key
He rose up as a lion and He set all captives free

There ain't no grave
Could hold His body down
There ain't no grave
Could hold His body down
When He heard the trumpet sound
He rose up outta the ground
There ain't no grave
Could hold His body down
There ain't no grave
Could hold His body down

There ain't no grave
Gonna hold my body down
There ain't no grave
Gonna hold my body down
And when I hear that trumpet sound
I'm gonna rise up outta the ground
There ain't no grave
Gonna hold my body down
(4)

Merry Christmas to everyone!

We are going out to dinner Christmas Eve with daughters. Going to hear music. Then going to Midnight Mass.
(4)

I am so thankful to the Lord that today I feel I have turned a corner in my mouth healing, as I did not have as much pain today. Hallelujah!!!

And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
2 Corinthians 5:15
(3)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.
(4)

Merry Christmas & Many blessings to all of you in the New Year ahead~
(2)

That's beautiful earlybird~Good job!

Merry Christmas ~
(1)

Fingers were not cut off after blending them.
All gifts wrapped and under tree.
Went to church with mom and family
(2)

I am thankful that God convict me the other day and I felt in my spirit that He told me to stop throwing rocks ( not literally). So I will stop! That is all I am saying about that situation. He knows my heart and I am grateful. I know I belong to Him and He belongs to me and I am grateful. I am grateful that He walks with me and at times He walks before me making away out of no way and that I am grateful.

Who will be by your side when the ones you love doesn't love you? Who will wipe your tears when no one is around? Who can you call on in the midnight hour? Jesus that's who!

I can not thank You my Lord and Savior enough for all You have done and for all You do. But thank You for dying and giving me and so many others life. Be the light that You are my Lord and show us Your children the way.🙏🙌

Merry Christmas everybody and I pray you all find answers to your problems and peace in your hearts!🙌🙏👏💓😁

Lots of Hugs
(5)

Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing 'Alleluia!
Christ the Savior is born
Christ the Savior is born

Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth
(2)

NHWM- congrats about daughters internship, what a great blessing.

Away in a manger, no crib for His bed
The little Lord Jesus laid down His sweet head
The stars in the bright sky looked down where He lay
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay

The cattle are lowing, the poor Baby awakes
But little Lord Jesus, no crying He makes
I love Thee, Lord Jesus! Look down from the night sky
And stay by my side till morning is nigh

Be near me, Lord Jesus; I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever, and love me I pray
Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care
And take us to Heaven to live with Thee there
(4)

A BIG thanks to everyone who prayed for my daughter. She got the internship! Yay! She will start this spring. She graduates in May.

Plus this company has several locations so if she chooses to transfer to another state at another point in time for a different opportunity she has that option.
(7)

Gershun,

I love that! We can choose to be an innkeeper to Jesus.

On a trip to New England we stayed at several bed and breakfast. They are so personal compared to a hotel. A family acting as hosts. I love family inns.

The story of the birth of Jesus is so interesting. The nativity scenes are my favorite of all Christmas decorations because it’s the most meaningful. I love when churches choose to do a ‘living nativity’ scene. I love to view the baby Jesus. Many years ago when my friend’s church did the living crèche, her son was selected to be the baby Jesus.
(2)

Smeshque,

Three hours? Geeeeez, long time! Do you take that laughing gas? I tried it once when my dentist recommended it. I hated it! I swear I had a bad reaction to it. I had the dentist stop it immediately. I can’t explain it other than it was an odd feeling like I was flying around the room.

Glad you got through it okay.
(2)

Thank the Lord I survived my 3 hour dental work.
I am so claustrophobic.
So all the while I was singing and praying to the Lord.
And alas I made it through
The healing pains will be a pleasure compared to the feeling of entrapment. :)

“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”
Matthew 28:19
(3)

4 5 6 7 8
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter